We are currently seeking a talented financial marketing professional to join Redwood Investment Management as a Graphic Designer, in our Scottsdale, AZ office. Redwood provides investment solutions to financial advisors. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the marketing director and principals of the firm to assist with Redwood’s marketing, including developing, implementing, and executing branded materials, digital marketing, and websites. Day-to-day tasks involve designing, curating, coordinating, managing, and distribution of collateral related to all of Redwood’s solutions critical to the Firm’s growth. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with others on projects that require design basics that turn into impactful marketing collateral.
This position requires a demonstrated track record working in marketing and marketing strategy to drive an audience. This person will have strong interpersonal skills, outstanding organizational skills and superb attention to detail.
Redwood Investment Management is an institutional SEC registered investment adviser providing leading edge investment solutions to clients and investment advisers across a variety of vehicles including the Redwood mutual funds, separately managed accounts, sub-advisory relationships, unified managed accounts, investment model platforms, a hedge fund, and the LeaderShares® series of ETFs. Redwood’s strategies are primarily quantitative and focus on a macro level view. Our offices are in Scottsdale, AZ and Los Angeles, CA. This role is in our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters.
The following duties are generally representative of the level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive:
- Assisting in curating marketing ideas and collateral across different mediums and platforms including but not limited to print, digital, websites, email campaigns, digital marketing platforms, and any other marketing distribution to drive awareness
- Managing and updating current and recurring regular marketing pieces distributed to financial advisors, including performance fact sheets, white papers, brochures, newsletters
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with Redwood’s marketing strategies
- Helping to coordinate marketing materials and branding for events and conferences
- Coordinating with any outside vendors related to marketing – design, web admins, marketing consultants, printers
- Creating onsite web images and previews using Photoshop and internal software.
- Working with production team to ensure artwork is reproduced accurately and correctly
- Design and development of regular campaigns; email, print, digital
- Conceptualize and bring to fruition new product and design ideas
- Creating concepts and layouts with eye-catching graphics for web & print
- Ensuring the brand image is conveyed consistently in marketing materials and campaigns
- Work with team to create impactful campaigns
- 3+ years of proven experience designing marketing materials; print and digital
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage projects and work efficiently for deliverables
- Emphasis on strong written and verbal skills; understands how to communicate effectively
- Extremely competent in Microsoft and Adobe products.
- Advanced understanding of design and layout
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing platforms such as salesforce, pardot is a plus
- Deadline oriented with attention to detail
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Firm Motto: Attention to detail without ego (everyone, including most senior management, handles major and minor tasks as needed)
Trustworthy and responsible, with a Positive Attitude;
Solution provider with composure;
Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines;
Strong project management skills;
Strong ability to manage up and manage down;
Independently motivated and proactive
Well organized, detail-oriented, and excellent oral and written communication skills;