Advisor Analyst for Rapidly Growing Investment Management Firm
Redwood Investment Management was founded in 2010 to provide a very different investment solution. One that combined the best of active risk management with transparent quantitative disciplines to engineer better investor outcomes. Now, with innovative solutions built on this RiskFirst™ foundation accelerating growth, Redwood is expanding our Advisor Analyst Team in our Scottsdale office. We are currently seeking four talented, recent college graduates who want to be a part of revolutionizing the investment advisory ecosystem. Selected candidates will go through an intensive Advisor Analyst training program where you will learn about our business and develop career-enhancing skills, including Redwood’s proprietary Analyst Engagement Process (AEP). Senior members of the firm, including those that previously held significant leadership positions, leading large teams at BlackRock and AllianceBernstein, will be your trainers and mentors. Ultimately, you will graduate from our Analyst Training program with the knowledge and skills to support our business and commence a high impact, rewarding career.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to grasp abstract concepts and articulate complex ideas with confidence and passion.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to grasp and follow systematic processes and orders of operations.
- Meets deadlines and executes responsibilities with minimal errors.
- Team player who treats others with respect and consideration.
- Handles constructive criticism positively.
- Passion for on-going learning.
Education and Experience
- A financial background is not necessary. Your major or area of concentration is less important to us than your internal drive, work ethic, and potential. We encourage you to apply, provided you share an interest in the capital markets and have demonstrated strong academic performance and professional drive.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- Execute Redwood’s proprietary AEP with financial advisors to drive enhanced investor outcomes and firm growth.
- Enhanced, deepen, and strengthen Redwood relationships with targeted retirement planners and financial planners through our AEP.
- Redwood’s AEP encompasses a wide range of investment knowledge from CAPM through Behavioral Finance in a proactive consulting and communication framework.
No Relocation is available