Advisor Analyst for Redwood Investment Management Firm
Redwood Investment Management was founded in 2010 with a quantitative research foundation and a mission to challenge common industry inertia. The founder, Michael Messinger, developed our flagship strategy Defensive Credit and has since grown Redwood into a $1.5 billion investment management firm that partners and provides financial advisors with full asset-allocations with an emphasis on risk management. With our RiskFirst® process, we help financial advisors think differently to drive better investor solutions. We are seeking talented, soon to be college graduates who want to be a part of revolutionizing the investment advisory ecosystem. Selected candidates will go through an intensive Advisor Analyst training program that includes obtaining Series 7 & 63 securities licenses. Individuals who are self-starters, quick learners and excellent communicators will exceed at this role.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to grasp abstract concepts and articulate complex ideas with confidence and passion.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to grasp and follow systematic processes and orders of operations.
- Meets deadlines and executes responsibilities with minimal errors.
- Team player who treats others with respect and consideration.
- Handles constructive criticism positively.
- Passion for on-going learning.
Education and Experience
- A financial degree is not necessary. Your major or area of concentration is less important to us than your internal drive, work ethic, and potential. We encourage you to apply, provided you share an interest in the capital markets and have demonstrated strong academic performance and professional drive.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
- References available.
- Base Salary: $55,000
- Bonus: up to $20,000
- Medical, Dental, Life & More
You may also apply on Handshake: #4056893