Advisor Analyst Associate
Redwood is currently seeking talented, recent or soon-to-be college graduates to join our growing sales team in office in Scottsdale, AZ. Candidates will work closely with the Advisor Analysts as support and will coordinate the analyst team’s operations. They will want to be a part of revolutionizing the investment advisory ecosystem. Selected candidates will go through an intensive Advisor Analyst Associate training program, which includes obtaining the SIE certification. Individuals who are self-starters, quick learners, and excellent communicators will exceed at this role.
At Redwood, we value the following attributes: clear communication, time management, excellent organization, team-player, and studious attention to detail.
About Us: Redwood was founded in 2010 with a quantitative research foundation and a mission to challenge common industry inertia. The founder, Michael Messinger, developed our flagship fund and has since grown Redwood into a $2.5 billion investment management firm that partners and provides financial advisors with full asset-allocations with an emphasis on risk. With our RiskFirst® process, we help advisors think differently and drive better investor solutions.
- Coordinate across departments to support Advisor Analyst
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards
- Develop and document daily operations for efficiency and effectiveness
- Bring creative solutions to a broad range of operational challenges
- Degrees in Finance, Economics, Financial Planning, Business and Accounting are preferred. However, a financial degree is not necessary. Your major or area of concentration is less important to us than your internal drive, work ethic, and potential. We encourage you to apply, provided you share an interest in the capital markets and have demonstrated strong academic performance and professional drive.
- Financial experience is not required but preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Data Discovery, and Outlook is a plus
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Can provide references
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to grasp abstract concepts and articulate complex ideas with confidence and passion
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to grasp and follow systematic processes and orders of operation
- Meets deadlines and executes responsibilities with minimal errors
- Team player who treats others with respect and consideration
- Passion for on-going learning
- Embodies the core values of Redwood and our mission
- Base Salary: $55,000
- Medical, Dental, Life & More